Hosting De Calidad desde 4,95 euros

Hosting Wordpress 4,95 euros

Este sitio utiliza cookies propias y de terceros. Si continúa navegando consideramos que acepta el uso de cookies. OK Más Información.

Falcon BMS 4.34 - Somalia

• 0 Respuestas
  • 39 Vistas

Skorp

• Administrador
  • Überperrus
Falcon BMS 4.34 - Somalia
« en: 18 de Diciembre de 2019, 09:04:32 am »
Link a Benckmarksims - Somalia

Gentlemen, I am proud to release our Somalia Theatre for BMS 4.34. Somalia was made possible by Luke777 who helped with the initial conversion, Jackal, whose beta testing discovered several bugs during beta testing.
Somalia 4.34 contains reworked versions of the original campaigns found in the 4.33 version of Somalia. Three new campaigns based on my Red Star campaign have been added to the 4.34 version. Unlike the original Red Star campaign, in these campaigns Blue teams need to occupy a greater land area in the Horn of Africa, areas extending well into Yemen, in order to win. Winning conditions for the Red Teams are unchanged. Aircraft composition for both Blue and Red Teams have been adjusted in order to make these campaign more competitive.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pb9qyb0xp7b9pny/Somalia_BMS_4.34.rar/file

Installation instructions:

1} Extract Addon Somalia folder to desktop. Cut and paste Addon Somalia Folder to your X:\Falcon BMS 4.34\Data folder. X being the location of your Falcon installation disk.

2} Add Smartaxe's cockpit/DB Update. By downloading from this location and overwriting base install:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u7wd7oyzfuipyfd/Add-On_Somalia_3pits.7z/file

3} Go to X:\Falcon BMS 4.34\Data\TerrData\TheaterDefinition. Open the theater.lst document with notepad and enter the following entry:

Add-On Somalia\Terrdata\theaterdefinition\Somalia.tdf

If you are uncomfortable with editing your theater.lst file, I have included such folder with the appropriate entries for you to simply paste into the correct directory.

If you are uncomfortable with editing your theater.lst file, I have included such folder with the appropriate entrees for you to simply paste into the correct directory.

Now let's see some screenshots of your stickwork

No Center......No Party XD.

Enfoca cualquier situación problemática como lo haría un perro:
olfatea el problema y si no te lo puedes comer o follar, méate en ello y vete.