Hosting De Calidad desde 4,95 euros

Hosting Wordpress 4,95 euros

Este sitio utiliza cookies propias y de terceros. Si continúa navegando consideramos que acepta el uso de cookies. OK Más Información.

Falcon BMS 4.34 - Conflicto Islas Kuriles

• 0 Respuestas
  • 37 Vistas

Skorp

• Administrador
  • Überperrus
Falcon BMS 4.34 - Conflicto Islas Kuriles
« en: 18 de Diciembre de 2019, 08:59:25 am »
Link a Benchmarksims - Pacífico

Update:

Kurile Islands update to version 1.3

We are proud to release a fully updated single file version of 1.3. Big thanks to CCC for his database and many other fixes he made to the theatre. A readme has been added to inform users of the changes. Big thanks to Luke for his assistance as well. Finally, the new DB adds new aircraft. I have edited two of the newer cam files and included the F-35. New download link added. Important note, previous version 1.2 campaigns are not compatible with this version.

Gentlemen, I am proud to release Kuriles Conflict for 4.34. Kuriles was made possible by Luke777 who helped with the initial conversion, Jackal, whose beta testing discovered several bugs and Neystratiou for fixing the issues concerning airbases that have plagued Kuriles since its initial release.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rmj52lu2h5b4834/Kurile_1.3_BMS_4.34.rar/file

Installation instructions:

1} Extract Addon Kurile folder to desktop. Cut and paste Addon Kurile Folder to your X:\Falcon BMS 4.34\Data folder. X being the location of your Falcon installation disk.

2} Go to X:\Falcon BMS 4.34\Data\TerrData\TheaterDefinition. Open the theater.lst document with notepad and enter the following entry:

Add-On Kurile\TerrData\TheaterDefinition\Kurile.tdf

If you are uncomfortable with editing your theater.lst file, I have included such folder with the appropriate entrees for you to simply paste into the correct directory.

« Última modificación: 18 de Diciembre de 2019, 09:17:01 am por Skorp »

No Center......No Party XD.

Enfoca cualquier situación problemática como lo haría un perro:
olfatea el problema y si no te lo puedes comer o follar, méate en ello y vete.