Hosting De Calidad desde 4,95 euros

Hosting Wordpress 4,95 euros

Este sitio utiliza cookies propias y de terceros. Si continúa navegando consideramos que acepta el uso de cookies. OK Más Información.

[DCS] Battlefield Sukhumi

• 2 Respuestas
  • 821 Vistas

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
  • Mas noticias desde el frente
[DCS] Battlefield Sukhumi
« en: 10 de Enero de 2013, 09:58:42 am »
¿Alguien puede probarla? Parece interesante  :shock: aqui

For: DCS: CA, World, A-10C, Ka-50, FC3.

I just had the Idea to build a mission that you can play like an RTS Game in Combination with the Battlefield Flag/Ticket System. I couldn't tested it yet, but i really like to. Also if you test it in your clan, with friends or something else like that, feel free to give me Feedback or Bugreport. Also, if you think, some things are wrong with the balancing, please tell me so, or if you think the reinforcement arrives too fast. Just tell me! It could be, that is totally bugged or works perfectly. I dont know and im sorry for that. But hopefully you will have a great experience with my work! And I'm also sorry for making it more to a game than to a sim, so I'm sorry for you hardcore pilots that maybe hate me for that mission.

I WAIT FOR YOUR FEEDBACK  Have Fun & Good Luck, and have a nice competition.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1869x1004.

I'm too tired for the Moment to explain everything. I think i already wrote most important things into the Briefing so I'll post it here! Sorry for my laziness

*********************BACKGROUND***************
A new Russian microprocessor were stolen by an American special agent. On his trip he was wounded and lost his consciousness in a Building in Sukhumi. It’s important to win the dominance of Sukhumi that we can search for him. We will send you reinforcements every 5
Minutes to your closest Airport.

*********************TASK************************
Try to capture and hold(by staying in) the marked Points of the City. With every flag you hold the upcoming reinforcements will get stronger. It is very important that you hold 3 or more of these Points. If you are able to capture all of these Points, the enemy Base will be attackable. You can totally stop enemy reinforcement by destroying their Main Base. Another possibility is to stop a wave by destroying its transport aircraft. Each Teamhas an amount of dominance Tickets. Is your ticket count higher compared with the enemies, you will win that Battle. You will also win by decreasing his tickets to 0. The status of a flag is shown as smoke above it. Is the smoke red, and a red Unit is in capture area, the point belongs to red coalition. If it is blue and unit of the blue coalition is at the point, the point belongs to blue coalition.

NOTE: Every reinforcement troop is made up of 4 Groups (With 0 Caps 3 Groups).
[GROUP-1=Anti-Air; GROUP-2=Infantry; GROUP-3=Light Armor; GROUP-4: Heavy Armor] Please leave the spawn zone of the reinforcements, before they are blocking Units. You also have Artillery, but it if it is destroyed, you have to wait 30 Minutes for a new Group. After 4 Spawns, it won’t appear anymore. And please give me feedback in forums about balancing bugs and so on. To earn the full experience, please play the mission with every role in use. I just want to improve the level of fun, you can have in DCS. So Have Fun & Good Luck!

WARNING: Do not leave the field of Battle or your team will lose!

*******************PLAYABLE*******************
BLUE:
-Ground Commander
-A-10C Thunderbolt II
-Ka-50 Black Shark
-F-15C Eagle

RED:
-Ground Commander
-Su-25T Frogfoot
-Ka-50 Black Shark
-Su-27 Flanker

DOWNLOAD

And i want to thank Grimes, and Maverick-X helping me building the triggers

Greets GottHold

If you like it i and this one is perfectly fixed. I think i will do again something like an RTS just with basebuilding. Buying Units etc
And/or
Base/Flag System for an air superiority map with many people with a ticket count.

If one of those ideas sounds interesting let me know!
Mas noticias desde el frente

Zorasht

• Überperrus
Re:[DCS] Battlefield Sukhumi
« Respuesta #1 en: 20 de Enero de 2013, 00:23:18 am »
hay que probarla, pinta bien
"When you're pushed, killing is as easy as breathing"
John Rambo

Zorasht

• Überperrus
Re:[DCS] Battlefield Sukhumi
« Respuesta #2 en: 20 de Enero de 2013, 00:24:57 am »
bueno, cuando tengamos un server dedicado:
Important note for the Serverhost: Try to load the mission on an external Server, dont try to play and be the server at the same time, because it is laggin for the server host but not for the clients.
:cunao:
"When you're pushed, killing is as easy as breathing"
John Rambo