Hosting De Calidad desde 4,95 euros

Hosting Wordpress 4,95 euros

Este sitio utiliza cookies propias y de terceros. Si continúa navegando consideramos que acepta el uso de cookies. OK Más Información.

DCS: World

• 1032 Respuestas
  • 141627 Vistas

HH

• Überperrus
« Respuesta #210 en: 17 de Junio de 2013, 21:23:12 pm »
No han cambiado poco las tornas desde el A-10C..... pero bueno  :pc:

Ciertamente... Ahora son más sinvergüenzas que en aquel entonces... Ya ni regalan nada con las betas.

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
  • Mas noticias desde el frente
Re:DCS: World
« Respuesta #211 en: 17 de Junio de 2013, 21:37:50 pm »
Entonces ya se lo que atenerme.... :cafe:
Mas noticias desde el frente

Skorp

• Administrador
  • Überperrus
« Respuesta #212 en: 17 de Junio de 2013, 21:42:00 pm »
Juas Jaker....:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

No Center......No Party XD.

Enfoca cualquier situación problemática como lo haría un perro:
olfatea el problema y si no te lo puedes comer o follar, méate en ello y vete.

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
« Respuesta #213 en: 20 de Junio de 2013, 00:20:10 am »
Newsletter de Junio
DCS Summer Sale

Starting the 20th of June, we will offer massive 60% off sale of DCS products. The exception will be Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 having a 40% off sale. The sale will last until the 30th of June:
DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99
DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99
DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark (DVD box) – $15.99
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99
DCS: Black Shark – $7.99

DCS Version 1.2.5 Coming Soon

After the release of DCS version 1.2.4, we released multiple updates using our automatic updater. We are now moving forward on the next major update, version 1.2.5. Our primary focus will be on improving game performance, addressing game play issues, and setting the stage for further modules. Key features planned for version 1.2.5 include:

DCS World
Further improvements to game stability.
Corrected module installation issues.
Resource manager: Corrected logistic links.
Resource manager: The value, speed and periodically have been adjusted. Default supply speed is now 60 rm/h.
Anti-radiation missiles: Added proximity fuses and adjusted accuracy.
Visual detection of a target for AI units will now also be a function of time. The time of detection depends on target distance, aspect angle, and the presence of already detected targets nearby.
When a target is no longer visible, the AI aircraft will use the target’s last known position and velocity to search for it.
Added "STOP TRANSMISSION" trigger action.
AI behavior option "DISPERCE UNDER FIRE" now has new parameter - dispersion delay.
Added new AI behavior option - "RTB ON OUT OF AMMO".
Added more tooltips to the Mission Editor.
Message filter for Lock On aircraft: RShift+\.
Added several new constants (AI) and functions (trigger, Controller) in Simulator Scripting Engine (SSE).
Detection of radars by RWR have been reworked to make player and AI systems equal.
The parking spaces for Anapa and Krymsk airbases have been corrected.
Su-25T: The gun funnel has been adjusted.
Added new Su-27 skins.
The several air to air missile factors have been adjusted.
Updated airbase charts by www.10thGunfighters.de and www.ariescon.com
Fixed input deadlock.
M256 HEAT ballistics corrected.
Improved fire and smoke of aircraft fragments.
Improved material of flares.
Adjusted logbook data accounting. A specially of complex cases with multiple changes of aircrafts in one sortie.
Mission Editor: Added briefing picture dialog. If file contain inappropriate symbols in the name, GUI Error appears.
The broken input after exporting to HTML is fixed.
DCS: UH-1H Huey
Tuned the "mast bumping" effect. The rotor is now very hard to break off while on the ground.
The UH-1H manuals and readme have been updated.
Fixed UH-1H training files.
Sound samples path has been updated.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3
Su-25: Bombs falling short when using CCRP has been fixed.
Su-25: Turning ON the laser rangefinder no longer causes the targeting cross to jump outside the gunsight.
F-15: Crash or freeze in the F-15C when on the ramp when changing HUD Modes are fixed.
F-15: Negative airspeed values should are now correctly displayed on the HUD airspeed tape.
The FC3 installation check has been fixed.
“Betty” voice warnings now use native language.
The cockpit view system has been adjusted. Looking behind the aircraft will no longer look at an impossible angle.
DCS: Black Shark 2
Ka-50 EKRAN refactoring.
DCS: Combined Arms
Adjusted the machine gun sights for several vehicles.
Updated and New Units

As we improve DCS World, we are giving a face lift to many older objects and adding a few new ones. Current object work includes improved models for several Russian air-to-air missiles, Tu-22M3 and a new MQ-9 "Reaper" UCAV unit.

DCS: Mi-8MTV2

As Belsimtek works on the final release of DCS: UH-1H Huey, they are already hard at work on their next DCS module: the work horse Mi-8MTV2. This will be modeled to the same level of detail as the UH-1H, meaning, you will not find a more accurate and detailed simulation of this helicopter.

Improving the DCS GUI

In parallel with improving the simulation aspects of DCS, we are also updating some of the GUI to make it much more intuitive to select missions, campaigns and training missions. All of these screens will use a new, common interface.

The Next Eagle Dynamics DCS Modules

Later this year, we will offer:
A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs
Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs
F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs
Su-27: DCS Flaming Cliffs
This modules will feature:
1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)
2- 6 DOF cockpit
3- AFM
4- Lock On level cockpit systems
$19.99 USD at release
Click here to unsubscribe from the maillist

Por lo que se ve, se comienza la desvinculación de FC3 a modulos independientes (se añade el Su-25 y A-10A como dos nuevos modulos) y mejorados (en un principio AFM, modelos 3D externos y cabinas 6DOF, la implementación de sistemas y cabinas cliqueables funcionales vendan despues), ademas, permitir la venta a Steam y otros medios. (los posedores de FC3 tendrán descuento).

Fotos del correo (me encanta ese Tu-22M3)

« Última modificación: 20 de Junio de 2013, 00:51:11 am por Silver_Dragon »

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
« Respuesta #214 en: 20 de Junio de 2013, 18:54:47 pm »
Wags ha puesto una pequeña aclaración sobre el newslettler.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1792596&postcount=87
I will try to answer a few questions that have come up in this thread:

1- There has been no decision in Moscow regarding the availability of the new advanced flight models to the FC3 aircraft. While there is discussion of making this available as an FC3 upgrade at a lower cost than the full module, I can say with confidence that they will not be made available for free given the large time and financial investment. When I am told the final decision on this matter I will post it.

2- The News Letter was written several days before the ATC improvements were moved into 1.2.5. ATC improvements are still planned for 1.2.5.

3- New effects (including weapon effects) are in development. We expect that these will address the effects performance issues. I have no ETA at this time.

4- Other FC3 aircraft will be improved as well (like the Su-27, Su-25, F-15C and A-10A). When they are further along, we will discuss them.

5- Remaining issues for some FC3 aircraft like CCRP, EOS, and F-15C landing issue will be addressed. Right now our staff is quite overloaded with other, higher priority items.

Matt

Lo de la mejora del resto de aparatos de FC3 seguramente alegrara a los que esperan el Mig-29 y Su-33 ;). Me gustaría saber que es lo que esta "sobrecargando y de mayor prioridad" tiene ahora ED (si, si..... me direis Nevada xD), pero "tengo" la impresión que puede haber mas....
« Última modificación: 20 de Junio de 2013, 18:57:31 pm por Silver_Dragon »

fresco

• Überperrus
« Respuesta #215 en: 20 de Junio de 2013, 21:42:10 pm »
Espera, que esta me la se:   Están trabajando en LA CAMPAÑA DINÁMICA   :lol2:

Ahora en serio, aunque no soy usuario, es mosqueante que quieran hacer caja por actualizar los modelos de vuelo del FC3. Este tío es como Gilito...

Fresco+

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
« Respuesta #216 en: 20 de Junio de 2013, 22:06:45 pm »
Por "desgracia" hay mayores prioridades que la "campaña dinamica" en este momento. No es raro que quieras "recuperar" el trabajo de ingenieria de AFM que tienes que hacer en cada modulo.

HH

• Überperrus
« Respuesta #217 en: 20 de Junio de 2013, 23:12:45 pm »
Están trabajando en LA CAMPAÑA DINÁMICA

:despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao: :despollao:

Por lo que se ve, se comienza la desvinculación de FC3 a modulos independientes (se añade el Su-25 y A-10A como dos nuevos modulos) y mejorados (en un principio AFM, modelos 3D externos y cabinas 6DOF, la implementación de sistemas y cabinas cliqueables funcionales vendan despues), ademas, permitir la venta a Steam y otros medios. (los posedores de FC3 tendrán descuento).

Y tras esto es cuando me arrepiento horriblemente de haberles comprado esta mañana el puto helicoptero... ya no saben que hacer para sacarnos la pasta a base de remozados... que asco
« Última modificación: 20 de Junio de 2013, 23:24:35 pm por HH »

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
« Respuesta #218 en: 21 de Junio de 2013, 08:07:42 am »
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1792821&postcount=22
Q/ What sort of moron would run a business where they spent money developing a product, then gave it away for free ?
A/ A bankrupt moron.

If I want upgraded service on my cable TV - I pay extra for it.
If I want a towbar fitted to my car - I pay for it.
If I want a sleepout in the back garden - I pay for it.
If I own a 2011 car, and I want the 2013 model, I have to buy it, they don't give it to me because I'm a previous customer.*

That's how businesses work.

Why would anyone expect E.D. to spend time and money developing AFM, then give it to previous customers for free, unless it makes future product purchases more likely (by improving DCS.World gameplay - WAFM, dynamic weather, advanced ballistics etc), or because they think E.D. staff are saints supporting their families on charity not wages ?.

AFM is a necessary precursor of any future full DCS.F-xx/FA-XXy/MiG-XX/Su-XXy module.
Once it's developed, it makes sense to offer it immediately (OFFER - no one's twisting anyone's arm) to customers that would like to upgrade their existing product.

This model seems beneficial to everyone to me - users get to pay for incremental upgrades (or not, as they chose) that take advantage of new technology as it arrives, E.D.'s revenue stream is smoothed out, and E.D. don't have to price new full DCS modules at a level that recouperates all the development costs of all the features from a single module.

*(although to tel the truth, I have never tried walking onto a caryard and complaining that I bought last year's model, and the new model has a bigger boot, so I want a new mode for free, cause I've already paid for last year's and I didn't know that if I waited a year I could get the version with the big boot. - Might work - what do you think ?)

DReaper

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
  • Polisimulero nostálgico
« Respuesta #219 en: 21 de Junio de 2013, 08:30:33 am »
Bueno, tampoco me sorprende que vayan a hacer eso. Hay una parte del mercado que demanda aviones sencillos pero más detallados. Si eso significase que no veremos el F/A-18 o que abandonen el Kamov o el A-10C, me sentaría mal, pero no va a ser así. ¿Que me gustaría que lo hicieran de otra forma? Sí, pero comprendo que quieran sacar pasta.

Aparte, el UH-1 no es de ED. ;)

fresco

• Überperrus
« Respuesta #220 en: 21 de Junio de 2013, 09:00:08 am »
Sorprenderme a mi tampoco me sorprende, en eso estamos de acuerdo.

Fresco+

HH

• Überperrus
« Respuesta #221 en: 21 de Junio de 2013, 10:05:19 am »
Pues a mi me toca los huevos... Primero que me vendan la misma cosa a cachos y lo segundo, y fundamental, lo del tema de Nevada, EDGE o como lo quieran llamar.

Al final pagaremos por los parches que corrigen bugs con la excusa de que llevan ”no se qué que hemos desarrollado”, y si no al tiempo.

¿Quien empezó a hacer lo mismo y alguno que otro estaba por aquí rasgándose las vestiduras? Ah sí Microsoft

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
« Respuesta #222 en: 21 de Junio de 2013, 20:27:33 pm »
Actualización semanal

21 June 2013 - DCS News Update

DCS Summer Sale is On!

The DCS Summer Sale is on and will be running to 30 June.

DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99
DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99
DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark (DVD box) – $15.99
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99
DCS: Black Shark – $7.99

Next Stop... DCS Version 1.2.5

After the release of DCS version 1.2.4, we released multiple updates using our automatic updater. We are now moving towards the next major update, version 1.2.5. Our primary focus will be on improving game performance, addressing game play issues, and setting the stage for further modules.

Key features planned for version 1.2.5 include:

DCS World
Improvements to the ATC system.
New Tu-22M3 model. Images attached.
Further improvements to game stability.
Correcting module installation issues.
Resource manager: Corrected logistic links.
Resource manager: The value, speed and periodicity have been adjusted. Default supply speed is now 60 km/h.
Anti-radiation missiles: Added proximity fuses and adjusted accuracy.
Visual detection of a target for AI units will now also be a function of time. The time of detection depends on target distance, aspect angle, and the presence of already detected targets nearby.
When a target is no longer visible, the AI aircraft will use the target’s last known position and velocity to search for it.
Added "STOP TRANSMISSION" trigger action.
AI behavior option "DISPERCE UNDER FIRE" now has new parameter - dispersion delay.
Added new AI behavior option - "RTB ON OUT OF AMMO".
Added more tooltips to the Mission Editor.
Message filter for Lock On aircraft: RShift+\.
Added several new constants (AI) and functions (trigger, Controller) in the Simulator Scripting Engine (SSE).
Detection of radars by RWR has been reworked to make player and AI systems equal.
The parking spaces for Anapa and Krymsk airbases have been corrected.
Su-25T: The gun funnel has been adjusted.
Added new Su-27 skins.
Several factors governing air to air missiles have been adjusted.
Updated airbase charts from www.10thGunfighters.de and www.ariescon.com
Fixed input deadlock.
M256 HEAT ballistics corrected.
Improved fire and smoke of aircraft fragments.
Improved material of flares.
Adjusted logbook data accounting. Especially in complex cases with multiple changes of aircrafts in one sortie.
Mission Editor: Added briefing picture dialog. If file contain inappropriate symbols in the name, GUI Error appears.
The broken input after exporting to HTML is fixed.

DCS: UH-1H Huey
Tuned the "mast bumping" effect. The rotor is now very hard to break off while on the ground.
The UH-1H manuals and readme have been updated.
Fixed UH-1H training files.
Sound samples path has been updated.

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3
Added advanced Flight Model (AFM) for the A-10A.
Su-25: Bombs falling short when using CCRP has been fixed.
Su-25: Turning ON the laser rangefinder no longer causes the targeting cross to jump outside the gunsight.
F-15: Crash or freeze in the F-15C when on the ramp when changing HUD Modes are fixed.
F-15: Negative airspeed values should now correctly display on the HUD airspeed tape.
The FC3 installation check has been fixed.
“Betty” voice warnings now use native language.
The cockpit view system has been adjusted. Looking behind the aircraft will no longer give an impossible view angle.
Remaining issues for some FC3 aircraft like CCRP, EOS, and F-15C landing issue will be addressed. Right now our staff is quite overloaded with other, higher priority items.
Performance of air-to-air missiles continues to be adjusted. The primary area we will now be tuning is the counter measure performance against air to air missiles.

DCS: Black Shark 2
Ka-50 EKRAN refactoring.

DCS: Combined Arms
Adjusted the machine gun sights for several vehicles.
Updated and New Units

The Next Eagle Dynamics DCS Modules

Later this year, we will offer:
A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs
Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs
F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs
Su-27: DCS Flaming Cliffs

These modules will feature:
1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)
2- 6 DOF cockpit
3- Advanced Flight Model (AFM)
4- Same level of cockpit system detail as the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs aircraft

We plan to release each at $19.99 USD.

We are releasing these modules for the following reasons:
1- It allows users access to these aircraft that do not own, or want to own, Lock On.
2- It allows users to buy just the aircraft they are interested in, without having to purchase the full Flaming Cliffs product.
3- It allows us to make these aircraft available to a much larger audience on Steam, Origin, GameFly and other digital retailers.

We have not yet come to a decision regarding the availability of the new advanced flight models to the FC3 aircraft. While there is discussion of making this available as an FC3 upgrade at a lower cost than the full module, I can say with confidence that they will not be made available for free given the large time and financial investment. When a final decision is made we will make an announcement.

Other FC3 aircraft will be improved as well (like the Su-27, Su-25, F-15C and A-10A). When they are further along, we will discuss them.

We will develop a balance of lighter "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules with more detailed/realistic "DCS" modules. The "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules allow us to develop the more detailed "DCS" titles in a more iterative way. As such, we will continue to develop detailed simulation like A-10C. The next such "DCS" title will be F/A-18C.

Improved Visual Effects

We understand that some of the visual effects (particularly for weapons like cluster bombs) are causing a significant performance reduction for some. We are now in the process of adjusting the effects to work in the new Image Generator (IG) that we believe will alleviate this issue.

Speaking of new effects, we are working on new/improved wing tip vortices. I've attached a work in progress image.

« Última modificación: 21 de Junio de 2013, 20:31:12 pm por Silver_Dragon »

Silver_Dragon

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
« Respuesta #223 en: 22 de Junio de 2013, 18:10:20 pm »
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=108764
Update - 22 June 2013

We have completed our internal discussion of the availability of the "upgraded" Flaming Cliffs aircraft and we have decided to make them available for free to Flaming Cliffs 3 customers. We believe that this will add a very high level of new content to the FC3, it will avoid duplicate aircraft types, and we hope it will broaden the appeal of FC3 to an even larger audience.
« Última modificación: 22 de Junio de 2013, 18:23:11 pm por Silver_Dragon »

DReaper

• Moderador
  • Überperrus
  • Polisimulero nostálgico
« Respuesta #224 en: 22 de Junio de 2013, 21:16:37 pm »
Así sí, coño, ASÍ SÍ.  :pulgares: